Last updated: March 29, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of them being singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Renegade Insurance LLC www.renegadeinsurance.com, 4961 Babcock St. NE, STE 7, Palm Bay FL 30328.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). · Website refers to Renegade Insurance, accessible from www.renegadeinsurance.com
- Website refers to Renegade Insurance, accessible from www.renegadeinsurance.com
- ‘You’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
The Data We Collect
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Identity Information
- Date of Birth
- Any of the following information related to your spouse
- Biographical Information
- Educational Level
- Marital Status
- Contact Information
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home or Physical Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Driver Information
- Policy Information
- Driving Record Information/Driving History
- Vehicle Information Business Data
While you are using Our Service, we may additionally collect information about your business ownership, including profit sharing and ownership interests, along with a record of payments and claims. We will use your information to deliver updates to your account(s), process or service requested or authorized transactions, secure insurance estimates, obtain insurance coverage, report or process claims, and provide customer care.
We may collect information about Your experiences with Us and Your transactions, such as your credit information, claims, coverage, payment history, and vehicle charges.
It tells us about who you are and where you are, so we keep track of it. We only get and use your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this information to give you location-based services.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
As part of our Service, we may collect technical data and other information from you, including but not limited to technical information about your device(s), system or application software and peripherals. We may use this information to deliver software updates, product support, and other services related to our Service. We may also get information from your browser, like your IP address, cookies, browser information, and the page you want.
A “cookie” is a small text file that websites use to identify a visitor’s browser, or to save information or settings in that browser, on a visitor’s computer. On your browser or device, you can choose to disable the storage of cookies, but you may not be able to use all of the features of our Service.
How Is Your Information Collected?
When you interact with us, we may ask for certain information. We collect this data to better understand who is visiting our site and how they can use it most efficiently!
Third-Party Sources: We obtain information from consumer agencies and independent agents who, where permitted by law, provide us with vehicle reports, claim reports, and/or credit information. When you request a rate quotation, we may additionally gather credit information if it is legally permissible.
Our inquiry will have no impact on your credit score or rating. If you buy insurance from Renegade, we’ll double-check your driving records, claim history, and/or credit information before renewing it.
Direct Communication: When you interact with us, your personal information is kept safe and secure. We collect your information such as birthdate, education and marital status through one of these ways:
- Our website
- Correspondence via email or post
- Telephone or face-to-face conversations
- Electronic platforms that we use or have agreed to use with you
Public Sources: We also gather your relevant information from publicly available sources, including records on the internet and government databases.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require Your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com